2011年2月6日星期日

TV show-Ugly Betty

Betty Suarez is the model of the modern female in this day and age. She is a hero in my mind. It is not just a woman in TV show; it is a process of a woman how to be successful in her business.
Betty is not a beautiful woman with sexy figure but she wants to be editor in magazine. Actually, a woman with tooth socket and red frame glasses is not beautiful and cannot attract her boss’s eyesight. Her colleagues always look down her and jeer her fatty figure and appearance. But she never care about it and self-abasement, her smile make her look pride.
At the beginning, Betty’s boss Daniel Meade hated her and embarrassed her. Daniel once made an alliance with his camerist friend against Betty and let her drop the job. At finally, Betty through her hard-working and wisdom overcome Daniel. Daniel’s success also cannot get without Betty’s help. Betty’s experience showed that people can get what she want without charming appearance. Only the way is that we are proud of ourselves and we have positive attitude to the trouble then we can be successful.
In real life, I am not a beautiful girl sometimes I felt I am like an ugly duckling. I thought people always care about the first impression that depends on attractive appearance. But after follow the Betty’s step, I found the outward cannot decide someone’s accomplishment. Although my friends did not like me at first time, but when they notice my hard-working and empressement they would like to be my friends.

没有评论:

发表评论